Lot n° 16
100 - 120
Set of 21 books of the 18th and 19th century... - Lot 16 - Daguerre
Set of 21 books of the 18th and 19th century comprising various treatises of medicine namely:
- Seven books on the Memoirs of the Royal Academy of Surgery. In Paris at Le Prieur, around 1750. In-12.
- Three dictionaries of medicine and surgery, T. 1, III, IV.
- ANDOUARD (A). Nouveaux éléments Pharmacie. Paris, 1882. In-8.
- BAUDELOCQUE (JL). L'Art des accouchements. In Paris at Méquignon, 1815. In-8, T. I & T. II.
- Various treatises on physiology, surgery, poisonous diseases, osteology, practical medicine, pharmacy, pathologies...
Return to catalogue